1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling in this thread...

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Casca_The_Immortal, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Casca_The_Immortal

Casca_The_Immortal Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

You know I've noticed that this thread has different rules in regard to posting for sale items... I think this is a bad idea only because every other shard thread that does _not_ do this, as active posting for sale, and we don't. The thread you dedicated to posting sales is stagnate and only has like 3 - 4 posts in it from this year.

I really think the moderators should take a look at this and perhaps readjust the protocol so that we can use this forum to sell goods. LS isn't so busy that this should be overwhelming, I see the ATL thread seems to be able to handle it...

Please consider it.

2. Experimental

Experimental Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

3. King Durango

King Durango Guest

I so agree! I think selling/buying posts are completely missed in the sticky thread.

4. Apetul

Apetul Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran

5. Shamus Turlough

Shamus Turlough Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

You have asked, I am answering. I am but a small cog in the machine that is Stratics. In other words, I follow the rule stating that other than a blanket sale thread, the trade forums are to be used to buy/sell/trade. If you would like this to change, please email [email protected] and make a request. I will also follow up. I am here for you guys, but protocol has to be followed.

Thanks!

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!