1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

selling inquise resolution

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by qqqa2, Jul 21, 2008.

1. qqqa2

qqqa2 Guest

starting bid $50 paypal

i reserve the right to not sell to someone i do not feel is trustworthy

2. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

you realize, there's no such thing as cursed IR gloves...
    the fact you put that in 2 different posts doesn't make this seem overly legit.
  3. qqqa2

qqqa2 Guest

my bad, havnt played in about 6 months and only played for about a week then and befor that it had been about another 6 months so im not all up on the cursed arties, just knew there was just about a cursed arti for everything so MY BAD, want to give me more **** about it koc? just because you cant trust people in your guild doesnt mean were all that way.
  4. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 10, 2008
  5. qqqa2

qqqa2 Guest

hit a nerv, cant stand untrustworthy people. and when i have done nothing to show i am untrust worthy and then people try to point fingers kinda gets me ticked off. if i was untrustworthy i highly doubt i would be trying to become a firefighter.
  6. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

May 12, 2008
    Really?i'm a lifeguard can i borrow $100.00?