1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Insane Warfork

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Okay I have decided to sell this thing. Starting bid is 5 Mill gold. I will not sell it for any less so If you do not plan on bidding at least 5 Mill do not bid at all.

[​IMG]

2. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Its nice but if it had damage bonus i would ask you to give birth to my children.

3. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

This fork is built for a ninja, You would be surprised at how fast it will tear your enemy down with the right template.

Stealth up... Track target if they're moving around try to get them tracked for two screens for max 60 hp death strike, mount up, bleed, disarm, fuki dart, DS, conflag, swing away...

120 Fencing
    120 Ninja
    100 Hiding
    100 OR 90 Tracking depending on how much med you run
    100 Tactics
    120Stealth
    60 OR 70 Med depending on how much tactics you run

4. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

I know this is off topic but how do you heal? Smoke bomb and go into dog form and pots?

5. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Honestly well you know just as much as I do that with ninja and if you're getting into trouble you need to smoke bomb and re think your tactics, But yes I pretty much heal with potions only. I usually try to run a good 50 EP Ring with Hit chance. That helps a lot all around. gives you 31 stat points instead of 21 in Str, and Agility potions. Heals for a lot more.

I mean you do not have to have the 120 stealth. I honestly Run my template like this so I can be visible more often and I still put out death strikes for over 50 points of damage

120 Fencing
    120 Ninja
    100 Tracking
    100 Hiding
    90 Tactics
    80 Stealth
    60 Med
    50 Bushido for confidence. (you may fail on the first attempt but there is no casting timer so you just hold the button down until you see your life move up.)

6. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

That would be a nice profit turn. Payed 1M, selling for 5M. Good find

7. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Ya not bad. I mean I could use the weapon but I got another one I can run just like it accept with fireball. So I would rather have the gold.

8. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I dunno I'm addicted to my lvl 5 pois, it cleans up my sloppy pvping.

9. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

When imbuing comes out... you will be able to add that or whatever other property you want to this weapon...

Honestly, if I wanted... I'd get it and imbue with +1 FC (or +2 if that's even going to be possible) and run it as a tank mage.

if I wanted tho... =[

10. Calyip

Calyip Guest

It is really only a bronze hammer level war fork, I can't see paying 5m for it, although it is nice.

SSI
    Spell
    HLD

Only mods that really matter, and you can achieve that with a bronze.

11. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Would that be the Warfork I Lent You Sir Kagem! I'd appreciate an icq to get the vent info Nerddd!!

12. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

No the Warfork you lent to me was not sc and you took it back and sold it to Aystanx for a lot of gold.

The fork you are talking about was

50 lightning
    maybe stam leech
    11 HCI
    30 SSI
    50 DI

13. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

OMG...who is Aystanx? I now want him to have my babies! is this fork still around??

14. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

I dont know anything about this imbuing thingy but if this is true then i appreciate you enlighting me on this...and shame on you Kage for asking me about that kryss i got from you cuz I bet you had this imbuing thing on your mind the whole time! Shame shame shame :)

15. Calyip

Calyip Guest

Imbuing won't let you repair/powder the weap though...

16. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

No I sure did not have that on my mind because the Kryss I sold to you was crafted and imbuing will not work with crafted weapons.

I was just wondering if you still had it.

17. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

are there any bids on it yet? im saving up for a classy dagger, but if no one bids on this thing i might have to

18. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Nope no bids yet. But if I do not get at least 5 mill I will just keep it.

19. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

You can definitely repair imbued items... but you are right about not being able to powder them tho.

20. Calyip

Calyip Guest

I thought I had read you also could not repair. If you just can't powder, then that really isn't a deterrent...especially for PvP weaps, assuming you run a weap down to 0 in a day, you can still get what, 255 days out of it? And with my PvP weaps I usually run off 10-20 durability a day max.

21. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

aww i see... well damn that sucks. :( but yes i still have it and im trying to come up with a way to use it, it just doesnt fit into cheapsuit'sn style of plat but its way too good to be shelved too. Maybe my other half will let me ress ole Darkness from his grave and im sure siege aint ready for that! :)

22. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

How bout powdering them before you imbue them?

23. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Imbued items seem to be ideal for assassins then since they usually only swing their weapon 2-3 times before the mark is dead. Very interesting...

24. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

Yep... the ideas applied are the same as replicas.

255 days isn't even a full year... the value of these "super items" that imbuing will produce will go down as the durability does. Imagine looking at the absolutely most perfect weapon in the world and realizing it only has 59/59 durability... you have to realize, that the rate of decay increases "exponentially." Also, when you repair, depending on how close to the full durability you are yields the possibility that you won't lose durability if you repair... but that's the chance the repairer has to take...

We don't do things on the scale prodo shards do. A lot of templates (especially those for PvM) burn through durability... and if it wasn't for PoF... item insurance wouldn't be the "I have this item forever" crap it became.