1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Keep

Discussion in 'UO Catskills Trade' started by Chaotic Destruction, Feb 10, 2009.

1. ICQ with offers 239229067
    Coordinates : 42o33'N
    45o50'E

2. wow..nobody wants this keep :(

3. try putting a asking price down

4. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I just don't understand why people advertise to sell something or buy something and don't add a starting price!

5. Sorry, not use to using stratics. I'm trying to get 35mil obo for the keep

6. price went down to 25mil. Just want to get rid of it

7. Corvak

Corvak Guest

Tram or Fel?

8. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

If you can hang on to the keep until Saturday I'll buy it. I'm transferring Gear and Gold over to Cats then. Untill then I don't have the Gold on Cats to buy it.

Ken

9. just send me a message on icq that day when your ready. I dont get off work til midnight that night thou so might have to wait until after then if that is fine

10. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

Sounds good. I'll ICQ you when I'm ready, then when you get home hopefully I'll still be awake, or we can do trade whenever it works.

Ken

11. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

Transfer to cats done. Sent you an ICQ (mine is 275-238-944) Let me know a good time to get together and make trade;)