1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Selling Leafblades

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Førsaken, May 5, 2009.

1. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Currently taking offers. I made them all with iron ingots, so when SA comes out, you can tweak them more to your liking/needs and majority of these are very nice as is.

2. Calyip

Calyip Guest

How much for #1?
  3. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Only taking offers right now. I only know quite a few people are wanting to find that uber Leafblade mainly for PvM purposes and some of those are pretty damn nice. Even if no ssi, with the right template, you'll want high stam anyway and can probably get to 1.5 swing + SA is just around the corner!
  4. RichDC

RichDC Guest

No2 and 3 are sweet PvM blades!
  5. Nickster

Nickster Guest

if only they were swords weps... a sampire's dream!

to be honest they are all really nice weps. just some more awesome than others!
  6. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 5, 2008
    You wouldn't happen to have burned one that had mage weap -20 to -22 with fc1 on it would you? Those are not normally desirable mods but it's something I could use on a pvm char of mine.
  7. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

#3 is going for 1 mil - Hugi
  8. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

yah i'll buy that for a mill. save me the hassle of buying more runic hammers.
  9. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Forgot to post that #4 was sold.
  10. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

200k on #8