1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Leet Comp Bow

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by jrede23, Apr 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrede23

jrede23 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

42 fireball, 40 velocity, HCI 13, SSI 35, DI 39. I love this bow but i dont need the HCI nemore.. Taking bids and i payed a lottttttt for this bow and transfered it from atlantic, so I'm expecting high bids or i'll just keep it:p..

2. blueturtle

blueturtle Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

i would have paid a ton for it if it was balanced :/

3. jrede23

jrede23 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

yea i know, but then you couldnt have all those mods, its maxed out. I just switched to a balanced one, wish that one didnt have hci and was balanced. I still paid a ton for it lol just can't chug when ur gettin dumped on ha

4. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

That's one hot sig Vegeta... pray tell us who made you that piece of awesomeness...

5. blueturtle

blueturtle Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

that would be you sweet cheeks lol :p

6. Vortimer

Vortimer Guest

Balanced on a comp isnt really necessary. You should be using your comp to chase people down with moving shots and AI when they stop.

7. Vortimer

Vortimer Guest

Balanced on a comp isnt really needed. You should be using your comp to run people down with moving shots and AI whenever they stop or your clsoe enough.

Also you probly would get more for that bow by moving it back to ATL. Chessy's ecconmy is pretty bad.

8. KingHen

KingHen Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Yes our econom is a bit on the crappy side... Any high bid yet?

9. jrede23

jrede23 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

yea de leet ed, offered me 100mil plus a samaritan robe non replica. which i was going to take but then it turned out he promised the robe to a guildy :(. so he offered 100 mill plus a tal keesh but i wasn't interested in that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.