1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Selling Legendary mage gorget and 7mod mage ring

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by cleverusername5, Oct 28, 2014.

1. cleverusername5

cleverusername5 Visitor

Selling Studded Gorget(Mage Armor) with 2 casting focus, 5 intel,8mana,3MR,8LMC,20LRC,Resists are 19,23,21,21,22. Mage Armor, Brittle 255/255. (Enhanced Already)

Selling Ring(Antique) 10Intel,4mana,25LRC,10LMC,2MR,3FCR,18SDI

And also have a Katana (Prized) with 20Splintering,50Harm,63Mana Leech,50Lower Attack,50Damage.

Not sure on the price, so make an offer. I've been farming extensively and I know drop chances with almost perfect mods are rare. Antique and Brittle are almost irrelevant to a mage as long as you keep up on repairs. Sorry for the crappy layout of my post, I have no idea how to open up Paint on Windows 8. No search bar :(

Located on Atlantic

#1 cleverusername5, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  2. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nice gorget and Katana. No clue what its worth today in this day and age of YAY ANYONE CAN FINALLY GET GREAT LOOT. I would use the gorget on a template but I wouldnt pay more than 5m. Just too many options now to make up for weak item slots.

3. Peekay

Peekay Slightly Crazed

Someone get Mith some pepper to go with his salt.

Neat gorget, shame about the brittle. Decent katana too, but with things like the brightblade out there, sort of hard to sell. :X

4. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I dont have any salt!

5. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

10mil katana.