1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Selling Legends Items, for Great Lakes Cash.

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Yenji Yasagari, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Yenji Yasagari

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 17, 2005
    Apparently, due to the fact that 4 in real life acquaintances have also started back and chosen great lakes as their shard of choice, I am going to great lakes. I don't really have a choice in the matter, due to the fact that a new account is being opened for me as we speak. (Early christmas present from old friends). I do have a few artis and rares on this shard, I'm not going to ask much for them either. Basically, 3 mil on GL will net you this on legends.

Voice of the Fallen King
    Rune Beetle Carapace
    9/20/6/20/20 6 LMC barbed gloves
    Serpent's Fang
    10k Barbed + Horned Leather
    28k Iron Ingots
    10k Shadow Ingots
    1k Val Ingots
    Copper Vet Robe
    Special Hue Blue AOS Sandles

I very much appreciate the help from this, should start my new character off nicely on great lakes, and someday, soon, I will be back to Legends :).

(There's alot more than that, but those items are what I could remember of the top of my head)
  2. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dec 14, 1999
    Ahh sup scuba! I dont really play anymore. I logged on week ago and got nausiated at the pvp. :rant2: I havnt logged on again. Just waiting for star wars to come out already!

my aims the same dude hit me up =)