1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling lots!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Zippididooda, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

uhhh lets see...

Zyronic Claw- 750K obo
    Blade of the Righteous- 900K obo
    Titans Hammer-500K obo

Soulstone Frags-fair market price
    10,000 point spring cleaning tickets-trying to figure out if anyone is buying these...i also have points on the guy i can claim any reward you may want.

much much more to sell, Im trying to raise some funds to buy new inq that got stolen from me. My fault as I didnt reveal in my house before i unlocked em and I got tricked!

I have tons and tons of stuff I need to unload, so if anyone needs anything like cursed arties, or jewels or luck/armor let me know

Ill be restocking and adding my vendors back to the house too probably later tonight, so check in when ya see em back up. I may revive my old stealable artifact vendor too since its all worth points in the cleanup.

For those who dont know me, its the 2nd house over the west bridge umbra(north side)...owner: Luck

again keep an eye out for the next couple days, and if anyone needs anything in particular lemme know here or PM or icq 32691770

Thanks fellow Siegers! Im off to see Batman at an actual DRIVE-IN heheh, ill be back later

2. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

oh and rubble, I have tons and need to unload some

3. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

oh and yay to me for making it to "Lore Keeper" after 8 years!!
    thanks for getting my account back, date is wrong but oh well!

4. Zebediah

Zebediah Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i am wanting to buy a bee hive, what they going for?

5. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Zyronic Claw- 750K obo

Titans Hammer-500K obo

I'll give a Mil for both.

6. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

msg me ill be on more tomorrow

7. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

was thinking like 15 gold per point on cleanup points
    beehive is 80,000 points