1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Many items on Atlantic Look Inside.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by imported_The Home Guild, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Ship Rubble set complete[4 peice set]50m[SOLD]
    Also selling potted plant deed 5m
    Tall date palms rubble 20m obo each[2]
    Guildstone deeds 10m per[13 total][named deeds]or 100m for all 13?
    Ranger Ingots 1Om for[2]
    rubble small displays[4]facing west 12m per
    A Snowy Holiday Escape Hosted by illiana at 6:30pm CST On December 19 at 36787 1279[An in-game Snowy Eve by the Fire Ceremony conducted by an in-game moderator.]scroll 20m obo
    Bread Loaf[3] 2m obo each
    "a robe" old death robe 2m
    animal taming +13/int bonus 7/luck 93/fcr 2/lmc 7 bracelet make offer.
    Open Book Facing north 10m[NOT RUBBLE]
    Prices on these items I may accept lower message me in which item you wish to offer or ask for a better price.

2. TheGwy

TheGwy Guest

Guildstone deeds 10m per[18 total][named deeds]
    can you list the names?

3. Lots of work [​IMG]
    if i have time i will or if you can hop over to atl i'll gate you to my home for you to see them on display? [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

A Snowy Holiday Escape Hosted by illiana at 6:30pm CST On December 19 at 36787 1279[gm/seer event many moons ago]scroll 20m obo

[/ QUOTE ]

That was actually from the magic momments events, not true gm/seer events.

Linkage:

Magic Momments winter fest

5. I got one too lol. I forgot about that until you mentioned it though. Good catch I guess

6. I'll take the boat and some of the guild deeds - I need to see them, too [​IMG]

7. Thank you.
    An in-game Snowy Eve by the Fire Ceremony conducted by an in-game moderator.

8. great trade, thanks a lot [​IMG]

9. you're welcome and thank you for the business.

10. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

<blockquote><hr>

A Snowy Holiday Escape Hosted by illiana at 6:30pm CST On December 19 at 36787 1279[An in-game Snowy Eve by the Fire Ceremony conducted by an in-game moderator.]scroll 20m obo

[/ QUOTE ]

ive had one of these on my vend @ 10m for a week or 2 now, hasnt sold yet

just thought id let ya know

11. one i saw on your vendor is a wedding invite? Mine is to an event.Not a marriage.