1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Mini House Deed Set(Sold)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by themaster879, Jan 18, 2008.

1. themaster879

themaster879 Guest

Sold to Feath- [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

been trying to sell one of those sets for ages ...noone seems to want them or just single ones [​IMG]

mine is on ATL if anyone needs and i am flexible on the price

3. themaster879

themaster879 Guest

Bump once more

4. themaster879

themaster879 Guest

Bump Once Again

5. themaster879

themaster879 Guest

Still selling this thing, i might be transferring to Legends if anyone wants in there but im still on Great Lakes right now. :p

6. themaster879

themaster879 Guest

I am on Legends now so if anyone on there wants it let me know

7. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Dont' suppose i could trade a tram keep for it =P

8. themaster879

themaster879 Guest

Normally i would take this trade but less than 10 mins after transferring to shard i placed a tram keep [​IMG] I could accept something else though as trade :p

9. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Normally i would take this trade but less than 10 mins after transferring to shard i placed a tram keep [​IMG] I could accept something else though as trade :p

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did you move to?

10. themaster879

themaster879 Guest

Don't worry all my chars are on Great Lakes still, I just took one of my fighters over to Legends to do some selling and buying and all that. :p A brand new shard for me to corrupt! [​IMG]

11. themaster879

themaster879 Guest

Anyone want this for 15m? really good deal here, you wont find any cheaper. i would accept trades for it, maybe a crimson or something? i dont know, shoot me an offer!

12. I'll take it for 15m on legends, so long as it includes -all- the set. thanks, i've sent you an icq.

13. themaster879

themaster879 Guest

It does include all the mini house deeds. Let me know a time and place to do the trade.

14. great trade - thanks [​IMG]