1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling my 2 Accounts

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by Hermione, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermione

Hermione Guest

hi together,
    i want to quit playing ultima online. for the last weeks i haven't been playing because of having no time, and i think it's too expensive over the time not playing.

one account is 124 months old (nearly from the beginning of uo, i took it over from somebody else some time ago. this account has the house with all special items, all regs, ingots, boards etc. . paid until 15.06.2008.
    //edit: sold!

the other account is my starting-account (42 months). the house here has much jewelry, all "normal" weapons, armour (especially LRC), talismans and many powerscrolls. paid until 06.07.08.
    //edit: don't sell the account any more

i would be glad if i get around 50 euro for each account, or make offers.

greets
    steffi

ps: german and danish bank-account available, also paypal.
    pps: if you have any questions, feel free to ask. for example some german descriptions in the pdf-files.

2. Legacyee

Legacyee Guest

It's a shame to see that you are leaving the game

I wish i could take your accounts, Just to let you have them back when you decide to return :)

Hope to see you again in the future

3. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

I would like to buy Account #1, I can work out a price with you is there away to contact you?

4. Nenime

Nenime Guest

Hi Steffi,

I know your "Yuki"-Char. You made some wooden chests for me when I just got my first little cottage. "Made by Yuki" will always remind me of a very nice and helpful player.

Alles Gute ;)

5. Hermione

Hermione Guest

yeah, i liked helping others...

the old account is sold.

maybe there is somebody who needs the other account... else i have an account if i want to come back ;)

that is to ask then: how long are my things kept in the bank?

6. Nenime

Nenime Guest

I see a little light of hope glowing in the oncoming darkness :)

At least a year. I've been away a bit more than that.
    After 6 month of not playing (nor paying) they de-activated my account. Apparently this only means that the accounts age will stop to count further. When I came back all my belongings were still there in the bank of each character. I gave most of the gold to the tamer char in order to pay the weekly stable fee. So the pets were there too.

But don't worry. Even if the bank gets robbed, your house burned or your chars pickpocked: When you cast An Corp on your account I'll be there with some loaded packhorses. We sure find something useful in their bags. :beer:

7. Hermione

Hermione Guest

thank you very much nenime!!!
    i will say hello when i'm back in some time :)

8. Hermione

Hermione Guest

i dont sell the second account any more.
    maybe i come back some time :)

9. Legacyee

Legacyee Guest

Hermione
    Are you the same one that posted in the Knuckleheads forums if so we used to fight against each other, or rather our chickens did :)

10. Hermione

Hermione Guest

yeah, i was at the chicken fights with Dolph :)

11. Hermione

Hermione Guest

that dragon thing is cute ;)

12. Hermione

Hermione Guest

now i understand the signatures in the forum... as long as i dont have any signature, there wont be a new signature. but from the moment i have one, all new posts get the signature, and if i change it, all posts with the signature will change too...

13. Magdalene

Magdalene Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I would REALLY appreciate no sales for RL money taking place here.
    Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.