1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling my pretty loaded account.

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Stussywear, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Stussywear

Stussywear Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I think its to the point where I just dont have time anymore, and probably wont anytime in the near future. All my free time is spent with my family, and all the other time I'm working. So why not get rid of this addiction once and for all..

I have a pretty loaded account. With characters on Origin, Lake Austin, Baja, Chesapeake, Siege Perilous, and Pacific. Also have a character with no skills on atl loaded with 115, 120 powerscrolls and some other items to sell.

If your interested for a start my Origin characters are Toi Masheen, Stussy, Soda Popinski, Stussywear, Iwillpoisonyou, Bobby the Rat and Johnny Tsunami. As you can see my account has the 7th character slots. It is also updated with the new expansion. All tokens are still on account, minus one race change which i changed my crafter.

Id be happy to answer any questions you have about the house, armor, bonus goodies, actual character skills, whatever you need to know let me know.

My icq is 47336665, that will be the best way to get ahold of me about the account if you are interested. Thanks

Oh also, the account of course has Uoassist, and is in perfect standing with no warnings, bannings, or any type of marks on it. It is also 105 months old, with 1 reward remaining.

2. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

so how much gold is that on game quiting :) :)

3. Stussywear

Stussywear Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

You shouldnt bet! My 8 month old son is way more fun then UO. :)

4. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

k then i offer 5m gold

5. Dmaninuo

Dmaninuo Guest

heck, I'll go 10m