1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Nice Com Bow

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Hans, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Hans

Hans Guest

I am selling a comp bow:
    42 Velocity
    42 HLD
    20 HCI
    53 DI

Also selling a an evil dyed totem of the void,

PM me if you have any interest, my theifs bank is getting full.

2. archite666

archite666 Guest

Il buy the totem, 100k?

3. archite666

archite666 Guest

bow is worthless without ssi

4. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well not exactly worthless imo. It's not too difficult to get 180+ stamina to get this to 2.5 swing speed. Super high end bow weps must have thee ever popular "balanced" mod to make them worth mill's :)

5. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah you can get to 180 staminia easy but you wont have crap for regen, lmc, or any other properties that u really want instead :(

6. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable

I cant explain how to play your template for you, but i can say that with cursed arties, faction gear, and runic made equipment (all easily attainable) getting over 180 stamina WITH LMC, regen, HCI, LDC, etc is quite easy.

7. archite666

archite666 Guest

Lol, yeah you telling pwnography about equipment statics....

You know that pwns got more 1 mil checks than you have hp right?

a comp bow, in a pvp situation, without ssi is useless. Comp bows are ment to be fast, 25 is often too low for ppl let alone 0, and if someone has the money to run full artie/faction gear suits, they are gonna run a comp bow like dannys or pwns.

And if you want a bow to sell for "mils" its gotta have Hit lower D.

Not trying to tear down your bow btw, its very cool, but in pvp a comp bows gotta be fast.

8. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

The HCI is easily done with that bow yes because it has 20 i wont disagree...

Regardless if you have 180 staminia or not you only going to be swinging that bow at 2 seconds.....

RBC, Totem of Void, give you 25 LMC, say you have 120 Dex... and use an ecru drink a pot to 150... you'll need 30 Staminia Increase... no dex on cursed arties or faction armor doesnt do this it needs to be Staminia inc for anyone who doesnt know.

Which means your legs, arms, sleeves, gorget, need to have 7-8 staminia increase on each, + regen, + Lmc, + resist to get over 60's so you dont just get dominated by anyone. Which you will by any dexxer becasue you wont have much for DCI, you can use spirit of the totem for the 15 HCI which will put you at 35 HCI with that bow so you still need 10 more on Bracelet/Ring, if you use an ecru you prolly wont want to use HCI Ecrus unless you got some major $$ to spend on them if u die so u dont get emo.
    So that mean u need a bracelet with 10 HCI, hopefully LMC or more DI...

your DCI is going to be non existant, because you cant use the fey leggings, or Folded Steel Glasses, unless u dont use the ecru then get HCI jewels in that case your dex will take alot of stat points which leads your intell and strength to be low so you wont be throwing to many specials or a combo by two mages or anything pretty much knocks you out....

and your still swinging at 2 seconds so its pretty slow 1v1 anyone will out heal you... group fights it will work but there are so many better templates that can be played.

If there is any incorrect spelling error or grammer or just bad sentencing i apologise! I am HIGH!

9. archite666

archite666 Guest

Lol get em pwn.

I think its amusing how some people think they know game mechanics.

Pwn is absolutly right, hes pretty much the man when it comes to running some of the most expensive suits on the shard.

remember when you used to buy diaymos helms for the swing speed? rofl

It also makes me laugh that some people forget about the 150 dex cap, 180 dex? your gonna be running a suit with like 45 resists lol, mage dump=death

10. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable

You forgot to mention two hot keys: one that will disarm a ring (ecru after you've chugged), and redress hotkey (with whatever ring floats your boat). As far as Cash goes, when your opinion is needed I'll tell you :)

11. archite666

archite666 Guest

This ist your thread Sir morder, were explaining to someone else (and by association yourself) how gear works with caps and item restrictions

Bottem line, unless its a 2 sec melee weapon, your pretty much gonna need swing speed, unless you want to suck. Hell even a repeater needs swing speed.

12. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Sir Morder... You srsly need to learn more about pvp... Stick to playing the tamer... It seems to be the only thing that you kinda have a clue about...

/End Thread...

13. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

Okay switched the ring, your still not gona get the pieces you needed unless ur burnen up some major horned/barbed kits or runic hammers... Your gona use throw away ecrus as well.

So switch the ecru put the ring of vile on, Theres ur max hci, use folded steel glasses, theres 25 dci, quiver, 30 bracelet say 40, your can get prolly, 4-5 mana regen on ur suit, Hopefully highs 30's lmc, regardless dexers with HLD will still hit the crap out of you... and ur still swinging at 2 seconds, so you wont kill anyone 1v1, you better know how to play ur template very well without dying or u gona be one sad mofo after the 3rd of 4th time of maken ur suit...

14. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable

Are you kidding? ROFL. Lemme guess, you've killed me every time you've seen me on the field. Kid, you can't even have a GM kill me ROF'nFLMF'nAO!

15. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

Is that a challenge to a duel or something or just talking smack?

16. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oh trust me... It is and always will be just smack talk :)

17. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable

oh i dont know doesnt sound like you wanna duel?! LOL

18. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

It doesn't? Which dexer template will be using and what do u want me to use... your choice.

19. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

Well since its obviously okay to butt in with some lame$$$ remark ill do the same....
    Kage why on earth do you have to interrupt when adult people are conversating.... Go play with your tu tu train...:yell:

Okay now that I got that out, why on earth do you feel the need to come with such a dumb remark??:
    "Sir Morder... You srsly need to learn more about pvp... Stick to playing the tamer... It seems to be the only thing that you kinda have a clue about..."

They were discussion on a sound level and with one magic touch from you, you had to bring it down to kids level nice...:scholar:

Pwn get your mage thats the temp I want you to fight Sir Morder on :lick:

20. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If you like that bow for PVP I have a hally you can buy....

Bow is worthless for PVP...period!

Have a Nice Day!!

21. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

Thank You! My Job Is Done. Sir Morder let me know when you want to duel?

22. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Pwn would kill any you jsv scrubs even on his mage sorry :(

23. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Also... Who is TigerDyr?

24. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

Im the one not pancakes all over the boards, well not yet anyway... Just take my deaths and defeats (And there are alot fo those) as part of the game... You should try do the same... Does it really matter if he could take 4 at the same time??
    The point was only, if you should have missed it...
    That people have a right to discuss things without you having to get personal and drag it down to a kids level... You seem better than that, leave that for peeps like King Ed.

25. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I thought Sir Morder and King Ed was the same person... Maybe I would if he could actually accept defeat. Sir Morder is the kinda guy that no matter how many people tell him he is wrong in his mind he is still right...

Just like a month ago when he trying to tell everyone how silly we all are to think that we can train a pet in 1-3 days...

Start reading from my 5th post down...
    http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=119387

26. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

I had followed the post some of the way, not all the way I must admit...
    There was alot of lets say less interresting post`s in there and a stubborn person or two within that thread.

But it still doesnt take the fact away from that so far they were actually just talking about the idea of how you can use that bow...
    When you cam from out of the blue and kinda took it down a level as I`ve pointed out a couple of times...

Ill leave it at this since we wont get any further in this matter, ill get you in game:lick:

Good luck with selling the bow still, sry for the hijack of thread.

27. archite666

archite666 Guest

il still buy the totem for 100k