1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Selling off Rares

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Jason88, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Jason88

Jason88 Guest

I am selling off all of my rares...not really going to collect any UO items anymore

I have 3 vendors at north east Luna house, all 3 have shrouds and appear as black ghosts. If you are into server births, books, event items, bloody bandages, expensive house deco, rubble, etc....then look on those vendors within the next couple of weeks.

However, many items cant fit on vendors due to the 100 million limit, so I will be posting throughout the next couple of weeks here.

I will have to do a LOT of digging through my houses, but I will start by listing my

2 story moonglow statues (2) - 220 million each (Both talk)
    LT GUARD SASH NON REPLICA - 150 million
    Orc Voodoo Doll - 200 million

ICQ 600 800 683

2. Rare Collector

Stratics Veteran

What shard are the items on? Didn't see that anywhere on the post.

3. Jason88

Jason88 Guest

Everything is on Atlantic....

The vendors are on atlantic as well.

Right now I have a singing ball, event items, server birth rares, books, etc. Stuff is being bought out fast so I am trying to restock it...its gonna take a couple weeks to get rid of it all I am sure. I am only throwing a little on at a time because I am trying to organize the stuff to sell in my houses b4 stocking all three of the vendors.