1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Selling Old Rare 'COAL' and You Have Be Naughty Card-SOLD

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Guest, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Selling the old rare 'coal' that everyone seems to be missing out of their 1997 naughty bag, plus the naughty card also.

Asking price 25 mil
  2. That's asking a lot for things that can't be locked down.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Find it for me cheaper please? I don't recall asking for a PC nor an opionon from someone that has no clue what things sell for. I just sold an unlockable full bag(which everyone that knows this item knows you can't lock it down unless it's in a bag) for alot more than this price. If it upsets you, please use finger power and go grief on the boards and leave the sellers and buyers alone.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh alas Pokey, I have found another coal posted for sale. His asking price is 25 mil not including the card.
  5. coal does not sell for that much sorry
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Welp, guess you were wrong on that one.
  7. i'm sorry that person was suckered into buying it.

do you really think a holiday bag, that can't be locked down, is worth that much? if so i feel sorry for you too.

buy my spam for 75mil?
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

I have 2 already but thx for asking [​IMG]