1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

selling ornament of the magician 20 mill

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by uomlplayer, Nov 29, 2007.

1. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

selling a orni for 20 mill pm or post if interested.
  2. hehe trade for an inquisitors?
  3. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

ill trade ya orni for 5 mill plus gloves
  4. Terrydez169

Terrydez169 Guest

Ill buy your IRS for 20 mil
  5. uh ... not at the moment I know that the doom arties are going to drop in price eventually but the spawn for the gloves was untouched... so their value in regards to the orny is going to be an interesting question....
  6. Terrydez169

Terrydez169 Guest

lol that made no sence take it that IRS are only worth 20! mil
  7. Inari

Inari Guest

what mo is saying is it is likely regular doom arties will come down in price as the rate of drops increases... remember its a chance to drop now plus points over time you will get a drop when you max out your points.... I assume luck is no longer a factor since they put in the points over time...

my guess is that it will be a long time before the arti prices are effected because what drops is still random and the orni does not drop that often...
  8. Rykus

Rykus Guest

From what I've been reading on U Hall, the drop reate is MUCH higher than before, with people getting 2-3 Doom arti's a day now.

I don't mean to stomp on anyone's thread, but I personally wouldn't buy anything that comes outta doom except the stealables right now. I have no doubt they will be much more available in the very near future, especially with so many people interested in working Doom suddenly.

9. Jakylpops

Jakylpops Guest

I went to Doom last night on Napa and pulled one arti, an Armor of Fortune after a little over an hour...stuck around for another hour or so without getting anything else, and didn't once hear anyone else comment about getting anything, so I don't think they're dropping nearly as fast as they were a few days ago.
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

and the orni does not drop that often...

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn´t all arties have the same chance of dropping?