1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Ranger's Cloak

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by jrok512, Apr 14, 2010.

1. jrok512

jrok512 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

18 mill OBO. Taking trade offers as well pm me in game or talk to me in general chat. Jenova Stryfe or Disco Dawn can help you.

2. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

I'm not trolling... PROMISE!

Is that cloak really worth that much? I ask because everyone got at least one I thought... and most have more than one...

3. Walker B

Walker B Guest

I have yet to recieve either a cloak or the talisman. Bad luck I guess.

4. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

Nope... I'm an idiot. Some reporter huh? :)

I totally blew the understanding on this one. This must be one of the new items that I missed knowing about during my forced/bad luck sabbatical...

So.... yeah. No one really has these and yes... they are probably selling for that and more.

Please don't hurt me too badly... or ummm... make it quick? :stretcher:

5. jrok512

jrok512 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Lol well I ended up trading two for a transfer token each but now I have another and am willing to part with this one as well for the right price so feel free to pm me if interested. Or contact me in game on Jenova Strfye/Dorian Underwood.