1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Selling Rare items and ingame currency on Europa

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by ClanLeafsong, Jun 10, 2008.

1. ClanLeafsong

ClanLeafsong Guest

I've been selling up and now I need to get rid of any cash left behind. My current stock is 1.3 billion gold and I expect this to raise over the next couple of days. Both the money and the items are on the Europa Shard.

I will accept payment from verified paypal users, or if you are living in the neighbourhoon via cash and laptop (Berkshire, UK).

The more you buy, the cheaper it gets!

I also have a 3-piece marble table facing south, a circle tarot and a talking 2-Storey statue (like the ones in Covetous), warning you to enter the dangerous dungeon. There are more items and a couple of houses (inside Zento housing area) available still as well, please also see my website: http://www.we-play.net/uo for pictures and details of items/houses.
    The website has been used for the Europa Emporium Auction house, has only ever been maintained by my husband and me and is 100% virus free - in case someone is concerned :thumbup1:

Again, the more you buy, the cheaper it gets. Simply message me your requirements (ICQ 15473737 or MSN [email protected]) or e-mail me at [email protected] to work something out.

Thanks and all the best to you,
    Selina Leafsong

2. Alcestis

Alcestis Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I would just like to add that Selina is a very reputable seller!
    200% Trustable :)

3. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I get:
    Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /uo on this server.
    ---------------

Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat) Server at www.we-play.net Port 80

*Salute*
    Olahorand

4. Alcestis

Alcestis Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Due to unfortunate events, Selina for forced to take down the website.
    She will no longer be seen on ICQ either to sell gold... :(

If anyone would however like to purchase some Europa gold or one of the Zento properties (4 up for grabs) you can always contact me on ICQ38970131 and I will make sure the $/gps reach Selina.

But well I guess this post has now been demoted from Rares sale to Europa Trade sale ! :) Thx for showing an interest.

5. Lucy of Kenton

Lucy of Kenton Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Bought some bits. love the black widow. also as a critic of the normal online gold sellers i see this as not a problem its genuine and not somebody in china or thailand.
    good luck to you in yer travels and come back and see us sometime

6. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Could anyone that knows more about Selina's 'disappearance' please contact me? (PM or ICQ: 401878590).

Thank you.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!