1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Selling RARE Rubble Boat and Server Birth Boat Model!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Jason88, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Jason88

Jason88 Guest

Hey everyone,

I am currently selling a Server Birth Boat Model. I am also selling TWO every rare rubble boat pieces. I have yet to see a full finished RUBBLE boat on ultima Online, so you could be the first. :)

This is a must have for any decorator or rares collector. For people that are decorating impaired, I threw together a picture on the roof of a small tower that took me about 30 seconds.

I used decorative carpet for the best water tiles. You can see how the Rubble boat makes a canoe shape boat even with two pieces. I also have the ship model pictured as well....

ICQ me if you are interested

Attached Files:

• Boat.jpg
      File size:
      10.1 KB
  2. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 7, 2003
    as far as ive seen there only 4 pieces of ship rubble wich i got all 4, have yet to see any more pieces anywhere.
  3. gdini33

gdini33 Guest

i am very interested in the rubble boat, would make a perfect bday gift to finish off my special someones boat, can reach me via icq at 921112289
  4. Funtony

Funtony Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 25, 2008
    I seriously doubt that people who collect this kind of Rubble are "Decorator Impaired". It might have been best to use "water tiles" in a Custom House to show off the Rubble ship better.

Would you upload a pic of the two seperte pieces please?
  5. Bon Iver

Bon Iver Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013

Jan 17, 2011
    They're two different boat pieces. Each belonging to a different facing boat.