1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

selling recent valentine event books

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by mdacc#one, Feb 24, 2008.

1. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

each bag had 2 books one that said: sign your name inside when done and the other said Scavenger list.

These books as long as they are not opened they retain their original names. Once its opened the names disappeared (very cool thing). The original names can't be created and the red book is only limited to 2 pages only. So they are event specific. iam selling 2 books at 5 mil for the pair.

Again, once you locked them donw and only set to owner they will remain that way.

Icq me if you are interested 123172317 and the books are on atlantic

2. TheGwy

TheGwy Guest

Selling These Exact Same Book Sets, 5mil each, I have them on Every Shard, PM me, if on Atlantic, Deal with Manticore

3. Guest

Guest Guest

red book, correct?

4. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

aye, 1 red book and 1 regular book. The regular book can't be created becaue the wordings are too long. As long as you just lock them donw the title remains.

5. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

what event??....champion rose event thing?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

im glad i took all the bags i could carry then.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

im glad i took all the bags i could carry then.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yer rich! lol [​IMG]