1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Resources

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Touchstone, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Touchstone

Touchstone Guest

New Crafter selling some resources to make some money. Right now I have in stock:

6000 Arrows/Bolts
    10000 Logs/Boards
    1500 Leather
    3000 Iron Ingots

Just got ICQ, number is 575586830. Let me know if you need anything or have anything I could gather.

2. Davy

Davy Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

anyone no what 6000 arrows is worth?

3. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

10 per arrow maybe 15 per arrow.... 60k-90k for 6k arrows

4. Davy

Davy Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks. I will give u 100k for the arrows icq is 264664701.

5. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Go do heartwood with your boards, that many boards is bound to get a few runics, plus all the recipies you will need. More profit, but gonna take a bit of time

6. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

Hope I don`t sound stupid.....but any idea which NPC in heartwood? and is it just a "give me X amount of boards" type quest or ya hafta make something to turn in? I also need some recipies and shtuff but don`t wanna check every npc`s quest list to find it unless I reeeeally have to,hehe. I know a couple of them like tinker npc and bowcraft npc but.... have never messed with any others.

Thanks in advance.

7. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Any of the crafting ones can give tali and recipies, i have been doing bow ones (since im gonna finish bow tonight, and you cant do anything with them.

I found it much easier to take my mage in there, take a ton of quests on, come home to crafter, make stuff in bags, swap skills, make other stuff, take it all back with mage, get rewards.

8. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

9. There's a book locked at the NEW house with the resources Aislin's buying, she's the same player that gave you a house, I know she wanted leather but you'd need to take a look and see what else she's after. Don't forget to keep an eye on the bulletin board at the house as well, players also post requests there.

I haven't met you yet so if you need a blue beetle let me know, I have a spare in the stables.

9-626-593 (Elaine)

10. Touchstone

Touchstone Guest

Ok, updating resources for sale (since I havent actually sold any yet):

2k Normal Leather
    4k Oak Boards
    15k Normal Boards
    7k Arrows
    2k Bolts
    2.3k Bandages
    60 Bolts of Cloth

Also, is there really a market for Fletching Runic Kits? Have a few of those and just wondering what they go for. Again, ICQ is 575586830, either catch me on there or send me a PM on here. Thanks!