1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Ring (Auction)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Gangrel19762, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Gangrel19762

Gangrel19762 Guest

I want to sell the ring shown in the picture. I will make this an auction and I will take bids either here or via ICQ: 349856163. Of course I will post every bid I might get via ICQ here to keep everyone up to date.

Here you can find a bit more information about this kind of rings. They are UNIQUE and were made for weddings as special in game events and were not held for years now:

[​IMG]

For some reason it won´t take the URL if the other page as link, so I post it like that: http://uo.warcry.com/news/view/73379

2. Gangrel19762

Gangrel19762 Guest

Well,after short discussion it was clear that this ring was in now way in Sorcon´s prize range.

3. Gangrel19762

Gangrel19762 Guest

Starting bid is at 15mil by Cionduan

4. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

Which shard is it on?

5. Gangrel19762

Gangrel19762 Guest

Sorry, forgot that. It is on Lake Superior and the buyer has to come and pick it up.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

How long will you be running the auction for, and is there a buy out?

7. Gangrel19762

Gangrel19762 Guest

There is no official buy out. Of course I tried to get myself some information of the value of such an item, and if I get a offer that I think is worth a immediate trade I will take that. But other than that pls just make your offer here or via ICQ, I want to keep it as open as possible so everyone has a chnace.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Could you post the high bid here so we don't have to send you icqs/pms and get informed we're to low? Please?

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks, wasn't sure if any more bids had been placed via pm/icq.

I'll bid 17m.

10. Gangrel19762

Gangrel19762 Guest

22mil by Cionduan

11. Gangrel19762

Gangrel19762 Guest

I´m setting the end of this auction to Sunday , 28th of October, at 24.00 GMT (06.00 pm CST).

12. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Just out of curiousity, how much are these types of rings going for?

Reason I ask is because Sorcon bought mine...it said
    A Bond of Love with no Beginning & no End

I sold it to him for 10 million which seems reasonable to me.

I have two others, one says Faithfully Yours and the other says Wherever you go, my Love goes with you

What is the Minimum and Maximum for old wedding rings like this?

Oh and good luck on the auction, sorry to hijack your post *smiles* just wondering.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I sold two wedding rings with no player names on them for 50 mill each - that was two years ago tho, dunno what the value of gold was then compared to now. Ones with names go for less, but the right buyer would probably pay upwards of 25-30 for a no name ring now possibly.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

the other says Wherever you go, my Love goes with you

[/ QUOTE ]
    If you ever sell that one let me know. I'd buy it in a heart beat.

15. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

*smiles* I was just about to post an auction on that one too...hit me up on ICQ and let me know I'll sell it to ya.

16. Gangrel19762

Gangrel19762 Guest

17 hrs left! *Tick tack*