1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying and Selling] selling- Rubble and Chest buying-xshard

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Kylie Kinslayer, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

(Selling - Atlantic)
    Dang house is getting full so have to get rid of some stuff. Not an auction on the Rubble, will take offers (either here or PM) and will sell to the first person who offers what I believe to be a fair price. On the Mongbat Para chest tho, I have been unable to get even a rough idea on it's value. Will auction that off and close the auction Sat. the 14th at 8:00 Est or when there is no longer interest in bidding.

(buying)
    x-shard token ---- *note to mods- I know it ain't rare but I know the reps of alot of rares collectors and prefer to deal with them on this strange deal*

I know it's not a rare but I need the token delivered to Lake Austin and will pay 17m on Atlantic for it. I have no problems paying in advance if I know your reputation to be one of good standing, or someone in good standing in my eyes vouches for you. If I have no clue of your reputation I will pay after delivery is made.

2. DVI

DVI Guest

I'll offer 5m on the mongbat chest.

3. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Do mongbats not spawn in ilsh?

Thunderz

4. Kylie Kinslayer

Not any longer. They took out the normal Mongbat ummm about 3-4 years ago, shortly after the chests started spawning. Now they are all Greater Mongbats. Was a small drop rate for the chests on a Mongbat to begin with too.

5. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

They just rephrased what a greater was...the only way before you could tell was that they had higher stats when you animal lored them. They always dropped only from greaters but when they put the greater mongbat tag on them the chests did too. Regular mongbats never dropped chests. IMHO.

You're technically right in that Mongbat chests don't spawn anymore though.

6. Kylie Kinslayer

*only bump I make*