1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Rubble Collection with some high end rubble items! [SOLD]

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Asmodai/Embryo, Dec 5, 2007.

1. This is all for sale. Please make a bid! It is located on the Europa shard. ICQ: 267027559. Updated with new items, including a Blessed wearable 'Rubble' Fancy Dress weighing 26 stones. [Plants and Wall's dont have to be included if you dont want them, i'm just posting everything i have!] Looking for a quick sale preferably so whichever bid attracts my attention will get the sale i guess!

[​IMG]

highest bid: SOLD

2. Guest

Guest Guest

What shard?

3. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

ill bid 30 icq 100760226

4. Okay thanks man! I'm gonna update the list with more items i've decided, this will include a wearable, blessed 'Rubble' fancy dress weighing 26 stones. This was claimed from the Felluca tailor shop in Magincia Europa.

5. I thought your dress was being auctioned at uo-auction? Did you get two, you lucky dog? or was it someone else doing the auction?

6. TheGwy

TheGwy Guest

40mil bid

7. Dress didnt meet reserve in the end, it was only 2 mil short. However, after much thought, i've decided to put it with this lot for a collector to enjoy [​IMG].

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Please state how long you are running the auction for.

I'll bid 50m for the set.

9. Looking to sell this stuff as quickly as possible tbh!

10. TheGwy

TheGwy Guest

51mil for set and gold is already on Europa is that can help

11. I think i can hold out a little longer, although that one mil bid increase was pretty tempting.. [​IMG]

12. Guest

Guest Guest

55 mill and the gold is already on europa here as well.

13. simonovsk

simonovsk Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

This is just to inform the winner I'm interested in buying the mandrake root and east facing bit of tapestry, don't hesitate to contact me so we can arrange for something.

Thanks.

14. Thinking about ending auction very soon so if anyone else is interested please declare!

15. Sold to Sarsmi! Trade went perfectly and i'd like to thank her for being so kind!

16. Guest

Guest Guest

It was a pleasure! Went very smoothly, you were great to do bidness with, ty. =)