1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Rubble ....Includes Palms / Tables / Benches and more ...

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by imported_kray2s, Dec 27, 2007.

1. This is for sale as i have taken what i want from what i collected and now i need to free up some lockdowns so here we go (hopes picture loads as first time i tried this [​IMG] )

If picture doesnt load copy and paste this link into your address bar : - http://profile.imageshack.us/user/goldstretchers/images/detail/#295/rubble2wv4.png

[​IMG]

i would prefer to sell this as a bulk lot but would accept bids on individual items (which ever is the higher)

Items located on EUROPA SHARD and bidding will end at 8:00pm on the 3rd January 2008(gmt)

2. Guest

Guest Guest

That may not be the best time to end an auction as I'm sure a lot of people will be at holiday parties. Well, thats like 2 PM CST, but anyone who actually plays europa and therefore most likely lives in europe might be out, hehe.

3. Ahhh i see your point about the ending time for theauction - due to this i will end it at 8pm on the 3rd january 2008.

Current high bidder Feath 10mill

there is no reserve on this and it must go .....

HAPPY BIDDING [​IMG]

4. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

jack flash 15m

5. Current high bidder : - Jack Flash 15 mill

6. Edited original post to show new finish time ....... it must go ......

7. Bumping this back up .... Auction finishes on the 3rd Jan 2008 at 8pm (GMT) any more bids???????

8. simonovsk

simonovsk Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I sent you a pm earlyer today with a 16.5 mils bid, but in an effort to make it clear and fair, I'll post here as well : 16.5.

9. uoguyz

uoguyz Guest

Edited- I dont know how to read.

17M

10. simonovsk

simonovsk Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

This should be over by now, I couldn't be around a computer last nite to throw in an extra bid. Did you get a word from the op?

11. word from the op?

sorry i was not around last night i did overtime at work which i wasntexpecting i have pmd'd the winner to arrange collection