1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Rubble Too

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]

I want to get this all offloaded ASAP as I am quitting UO, and want to sell it in a bulk lot or lots

PM me or icq 334088348 if interested, pick up from Oceania. I have bulk walls and tents as well, so if you are interested just let me know.

2. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

50 mil for package

3. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

heh, +20 mil in transfer tokens. good luck

4. Eh, my transfers are free. Should I come get it?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I am looking to get overall 120m or best offer around there, and I have been told its worth more than that. I was offered 10m a piece for the mage regs and trees and 5m for blood so if someone offers anything what I like and its yours. I will throw in plants, walls and such free if buyer wants as well.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

and I have been told its worth more than that..

[/ QUOTE ]

I'ld love to see this rubble pricing guide...how anyone can determine the exact worth or even a range of an item that has not finished spawning, or that there is not an accurate total of is beyond me.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

8. I knew Manticore would pay more. He was trying to be sly

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Manticore wasn't buyer.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

You actually got 120 mils?

11. Guest

Guest Guest

12. There's a sucker born every minute... A fool and his gold are soon parted...