1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Weapons Selling Sexy Splinter Dmount Axe

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by OMG A GIANT ROCK, Jan 29, 2013.

1. OMG A GIANT ROCK

OMG A GIANT ROCK Journeyman

Splinter 20, Hit Point Regeneration 6, Stanima Regeneration 6, Mana Regeneration 6, Faster Casting 1, -100 Luck, Lower Requirements 70%. Weapon Speed 3, Primary Ability is crushing blow and Secondary Ability is dismount. (two handed weapon) (swordsmanship) (greater artifact with no other negative mod than negative luck)
    This weapon would be really amazing for any tank dexxer with the regens and faster casting, also a dismount with splinter going off is just extremely sexy and insta death.

2. OMG A GIANT ROCK

Also would be really good on a sampire and make a sampire helpful in pvp situations, which is what I plan on using it if no one wants to buy it haha

3. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

If you actually think that weapon is even slightly good then you really are a "GIANT ROCK" :)

OMG A GIANT ROCK likes this.
  4. Multi Dwagon

Multi Dwagon Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

told you it s ****

5. OMG A GIANT ROCK

It'
    I'll keep it on my sampi then hahah ;d