1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

SELLING: Shadowdancer legs [not cursed] and misc items

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Soulstone fragment token
    Shadowdancer legs
    Shield of Invulnerability
    Cold Blodd (2)

Ethereal Unicorn
    Gwennos harp (white)
    Arcane Shield [cursed]
    Midnight bracers [cursed]
    Furniture dye tub
    Nudes of your wife

*Shadowdancer legs will be up for bid until 12 eastern tonight, and because the Nasty Bunch is in high demand for all women throughout the world, I wont be able to deliver them until ~10:30 to 11 tomorrow night. As usual, worship is expected, but there will be no autographs today; please keep your tits in your shirt. You can PM or leave a bid here, losers.
  2. 100k for your mom
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

2 mil on the legs

[/ QUOTE ]

if by 2 you mean 8 then ok
  4. lol yeah right bro, good luck with that price, doom arties are no longer the impossibility they once were, these legs go for 4 maybe 5 mil all day, but if you find someone who wants to buy them let me know.
  5. So with that said, i wont low ball you, il give you 4 mil for em, message me if your interested.