1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Shroud of Tal keesh and more...

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok, I have the following items for sale on Napa Valley, I'm only looking for cash offers via money orders, would also take paypal with references. All the items with a dollar ammount, are the approximate prices in gold and cash that it took for me to acquire the items. So i'm looking to get atleast that much for the items, or as close to those dollar ammounts as possible. On all the items i'm not sure of, i'm open to accepting reasonable offers. I have recieved several pms for the Legends of Britannia Book, I know it's very rare and sought after, so make me some offers I can't refuse, otherwise i'll probably hang on to it.

Shroud of Tal Keesh, Item Blessed. approx value $500

Ornament of the Magician, Item Blessed. approx value $140

3 different Sickly Plants. approx value $40 each <font color="red">offer $40 on 1 plant and $24 on the other 2 plants </font>

a Curious Stone Artifact. approx value $80 <font color="red"> offer $80 </font>

a Blade Engraved with Draconic Symbols, enhanced with gold +40 luck, no other special mods. no idea on value, one of a kind item. <font color="red"> offer $210 </font>

a Jukan Ceremonial Katana, no special mods. approx value $60 <font color="red"> offer $113</font>

open book, Of Dragon Kin, no idea on value. <font color="red"> offer $113 </font>

open book, Architecture and Engineering of the Ancients, no idea on value. <font color="red"> offer $75 </font>

open book, Legends of Old Britannia, no idea on value, very sought after, open book facing down. <font color="red"> offer $95 </font>

2 Dragon Eggs. approx value $75 each. <font color="red"> offer $90 and $78</font>

GThunk and GSplat Winged Xmas Statues, purple and green. approx value $25 each. <font color="red"> offer $25 each </font>

Glacial Spell Book, blessed. no idea on value. <font color="red"> offer $10 </font>

Glacial Butcher Knife. no idea on value. <font color="red"> offer $5 </font>

Server Rare Logs. approx value $120 <font color="red"> offer $110 </font>

Server Rare Bottles of Liquer, 4 connected. approx value $75 <font color="red"> offer $75</font>

Server Rare Dirty Pan. approx value $45 <font color="red"> offer $35 </font>

Server Rare Dirty Pot. approx value $45 <font color="red"> offer $35 </font>

Wryms Heart. approx value $30 <font color="red"> $10 </font>

Glacial Bandana. no idea on value.

Member of the Legion Chaos, Body Sash. no idea on value. <font color="red"> offer $15 </font>

3 rare mage camp blood tiles. no idea on value. <font color="red"> offer $7 each </font>

Singing Ball, green. approx value $60 <font color="red"> offer $55 </font>

Complete set of vet reward statues. no idea on value.

Shroud of Deciet. no idea on value. <font color="red"> offer $49 </font>

Clean Up Brit Hair Dye. no idea on value. <font color="red"> offer $5 </font>

Bloody Bandage. no idea on value. <font color="red"> offer $10 </font>

I have all items displayed in Napa, behind Yew Empathy Abbey, a short run from the yew gate, in Trammel. I won't be responsible for xsharding, Thx for looking, and if you have any questions, please pm me here.

<font color="green"> All offers must be in by monday evening feb 11th, 10pm est, 9pm central, 8pm mountain, 7pm pacific. I will contact the all the winners by tuesday evening to work out the actual exchanges. Thanks. </font>

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok, I have an idea of what some of this is worth, and what it took for me to get my hands on several of these pieces. But i haven't been on top of rare collecting or UO in a while, so is anyone willing to offer up some price checks. I'd greatly appreciate it. Also to the few who have pmed me, I will anwser all the replies, just give me a day or two to get some additional info, and get back to you. Thanks for the interest.

3. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

pics plz? esp of the sickly plants, theres quite a few diff types of those

4. Guest

Guest Guest

It would be awesome to keep at least a couple Napa items on Napa.... at my upcoming community museum. Sadly, I won't pay real money for them. As it is, I juuust missed obtaining them all myself at the events. So close every time, but no cigar. If you have a change of heart, please let me know.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

should i? or should i post to whom? you can just message me, i'll tell you.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

It's up to you, although updating them on stratics might be easier than dealing with periodic icq's asking for updates but whatever is easist for you. As to whom has the high bid thats no ones buisness other than yours and the person placing the bid.

7. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

Where is Swamp Thing in all this? I would think he would snatch those 2 swords up.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Nice collection of items.

9. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

Server Rare Logs. approx value $120

guna need to see pic, if its the big stack of logs then thats a really nice price, otherwise i dont think its a rare

10. Guest

Guest Guest

its a big stack of logs, i'm having issues with some of my pic programs, but everything is layed out on the second floor of my house.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Pity nobody seems to sell nice stuff for gold nowadays its all rl cash

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah, would completely love a dragon egg...for gold though. [​IMG]

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Offers updated, will continue taking offers thru pms til Monday feb 11th. Thanks.

14. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

no idea where ur house is, and its not hard to take a pic, use paint, and upload it on photobucket, any comp can do that lol.

hard for me to bid on these items when i dont know which ones they are, theres Several diff types of sickly plants

15. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Pity nobody seems to sell nice stuff for gold nowadays its all rl cash

[/ QUOTE ]
    I was selling nice stuff for gold!

16. Guest

Guest Guest

I said it was on Napa Valley, Directly behind Yew Empathy Abbey, in Trammel. Short run from the moongate, all items are sitting out and can clearly be seen on the second floor. Not hard to find at all. Theres 2 vendors marked as Draconic Guards. And i have 3 different types of sickly plants.

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Ill go 30 dollars on shroud of deceit.

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Just under 3 days left.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

49 dollars on shroud of deceit and 1 crisp dollar bill on blessed glacial spell book.

20. heavy d

heavy d Guest

Are you selling the bloody bandage?
    ill bid $10 for it if you are.

21. Guest

Guest Guest

<font color="green"> Last day for offers.. Accepting offers/bids til 10pm est, 9pm central, 8pm mountain, 7pm pacific... Thanks! </font>

22. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

$81.00 - a Curious Stone Artifact
    $80.00 - 1 Dragon Egg
    $6.00 - Glacial Butcher Knife
    $50.00 Shroud of Deciet

23. Thanks for all the great stuff, Buddy! Appreciate it!

24. heavy d

heavy d Guest

Awesome Deal. Thanks alot

25. Guest

Guest Guest

Too bad the deal is already done when i noticed this. Glacial Blue Spellbooks/Weapons/Clothing are illegal items that were created through an exploit, i'm not sure if you know this.

26. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

<blockquote><hr>

Too bad the deal is already done when i noticed this. Glacial Blue Spellbooks/Weapons/Clothing are illegal items that were created through an exploit, i'm not sure if you know this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not illegal at all....been around for a year or 2....constantly for sale on vendors on all shards.....you sure did dig up an old thread to complain about that tho:(

27. Guest

Guest Guest

Be lucky he didn't have one of his "Way too much damn info. with most of it useless to the thread he is replying to" stories to tell.