1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Selling some Event Items on Atlantic and Great Lakes

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by The Shamrock, Jun 1, 2012.

1. The Shamrock

I'm selling the following rares, all located on Atlantic now (as labeled in thread). note: this is NOT an auction however I am open to offers, gold accepted on ATL and GL, icq is 626 994 256 (broker that we each know may be used for safer trading if preferred)

1) A Chemistry Set (22) - **SOLD**

2) A Bell Of Death Rang When Mesanna Killed Me Playing Roulette - Legends 2011 (Two Tone Bell) (~40) - 110m obo

3) Vesper Scrip (20) - **SOLD**

4) Brother Pemenards Rope of Binding (red rope) (10) great lakes season 7 - 165m or best offer

[​IMG]

5) Deed to a Large smithy - offers

6) Captain Stephen's Navigation Map (6) sonoma season 8 - 150m or best offer

7) Warning Flare (Diamond Mace - Double Click Gives Sparkles) (10) - 125m or best offer

8) Deep Sea Giant Pearl (10) - 125m or best offer

9) This Access To The Mainland Is Vital... Do Not fail! - open to offers, no idea on price (seer book from baja, heres the info from stratics Description: A set of three books from a quest in early 1999 when the portal from Buccaneer's Den to near Vesper was created.)

10) Meer Memory Jar Full of Milenia of Rage (20) - open to offers

11) Merssa Of The Legend's Gold (15) - 110m

[​IMG]

2. The Shamrock

bump lowered prices

3. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

If you want to censor the name of the character, you might wanna get the status window too :p

4. The Shamrock

haha thanks, trying to keep my merchants name away from here

5. The Shamrock

transfered event items on great lakes to atlantic, lowered some prices. any interest at all in any of this?