1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying and Selling] Selling some rares buying zombie statues and wall blood

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Infamous Mitch, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Infamous Mitch

Infamous Mitch Adventurer

Selling
    castle mini house deed 30mil
    blood tile (floor tile) 25 mil
    transparent charger 15mil

Buying
    zombie statues
    wall blood.

2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Just a heads up... be careful with the blood that faces North or South. For some reason I have lost 2 of them. They were locked down, the only co-owner on my house is a second account I have and they went poof on separate occasions. I had one locked it poofed. So I snagged another, locked it and it poofed as well. Not sure when they poofed because I seldom go to my basement where the evil deco is. The 2 I have that face E/W are still there and have been there through the deal.

3. Infamous Mitch

Infamous Mitch Adventurer

ive had mine for a while and it has never poofed lol and it is vendorable... but thanks for the heads up...

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I've seen them "appear" to poof - but for some reason they were actually hanging behind the wall.

5. Leonidas

Leonidas Seasoned Veteran

Thanks for smooth trade Mitch! Almost done with my mini house deed set! :party: