1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Selling Some Rares/Event Items

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Sorcon Gartius, Jul 11, 2009.

1. RUBBLE:

3 Big Rubble Coconut Trees - 1 Green, 1 Grey, 1 Darker Grey (None of the darkest)
    5 Small Display Cases
    1 Piece of a Display Case
    2 Tent Pieces
    Various Ruined Furniture Items
    Yucca Tree
    That other Tree - Green
    Full Blood Tile Graphic, All Pieces (I have the crate for the top corner if you really need it)

Shroud of Tal'Keesh - Blessed
    10 Hooded Shroud of Shadow
    10 Character Statues (You can Repersonalize them)
    Raiment of the Zessler Guard
    Ruined Painting
    Gladiator Boots
    Royal Navy Boots
    Fishing Pole from Lake Superior Fishing Contest
    Ranger Ingots (2)
    Pink/Purple Chicken Leg
    Brown Bananas
    Happy 6th Anniversary UO Spellbook
    Pile of Snow (White Pearl Graphic)
    Ruined Painting (The 1st one Stolen on Legends! ...Not that it means anything extra)
    Blessed Black Sandles

Feel free to PM me offers if you're interested in anything. I haven't got any set prices and would probably listen to multiple item offers over single item offers.

Thanks for looking

2. I updated the list w/ some additional items. I've had a few offers via PM, as well as questions as to whether this is an auction or a sale. I'm offering the items for sale, but I've been out of the game for a while. I'm listening to some offers and getting an idea as to the value of certain items before I make my decision. I'll probably listen to offers for a few days and then make a decision.