1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

selling some stuff every Monday evening

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by GoodGuy, Mar 3, 2009.

1. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Basically i haven't been playing as much but still have a lot of love for this game, i just want to sell off a LOT of junk/decoration/and really great items but dont feel like going through the whole listing/posting/haggling thing.

So my plan is, i'll log in every monday evening sometime around 5-8pm PST and will have my house open with most stuff locked down and viewable to everyone. Itll all take place at my house near the Yew moongate about two screens to the SE.

You can bargain with me on prices but no item trades i only want GOLD.

I want to make this a hang-out kind of event so every NEW member that shows up will recieve an awesome free door prize.

Ill post more when monday starts to get close.

2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

What's with all the selling threads lately? Is the economy that bad?

3. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Fear not- in a month or so, you will see buying threads from people that miss uo.

4. Nabber

Nabber Guest

If you are refering to the darkfallers the game will soon be known as darkfail, it might have had a chance in oh around 1999, today the game is crap, the economy (or lack there of) is crap, as soon as the noobie whacking rush wears off the game will fail.

2 weeks tops from the time they get servers up and stable.