1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling super rare jet black horse..not mare

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Cmcgrade, May 2, 2010.

1. Cmcgrade

Cmcgrade Guest

Selling my rare jet black horse...name is original "a horse"...can be ridden by any char..I.E you do NOT need taming for it...looks just like a jet black mare ..and is bondable of course ..taking offers icq 106429760 blade

HORSEY PICS !!!!
    http://cmcgrade.angelfire.com/horsey/

2. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

A picture would be nice... most people would probably agree.

3. At first I thought you were selling a super rare jet black house. I was like what the hell is that. Mabe I drank too much last night. My head really hurts.

4. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

its a horse from the faction bug...but u can't do it anymore so if ya want a black horse here ya go :)

5. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

Sorry everyone... this was sold... and I love this pony! He's an honest seller... thanks Cmc.

6. Lady Willow

Lady Willow Guest

I had no idea these horses were rare. I have one in my stable which has been there for years.

7. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

You can't get them anymore.. so the ones in the game are all there are. :) I don't know if the total number makes them rare or not... if there are enough then they are just an oddity... but if there are only a couple on each shard... then yeah... I'd call rare. :) Kudos to you having one!

8. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

when i bought mine last year i think i paid 15 mil for it maybe idk. maybe i overpaid for it who knows. sometimes you just got to ask your self, "Self would i really look that damn good on a black horse?" In my case i said i think so and damnit i havnt regreted since :) (although i do still carry my charger token in my pack for when i get laid to waste in one of Queen Dawns suicide missions.) oooooooo yea i said it now what?

9. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

I am very happy with my little black pony. I paid 7 mil, a 25 stat scroll, and a 115 archery scroll. Not sure what the total would be on that. :)

Also... Napa is starting to look very Anti-Dawn! ROFL! Don't make me grab my quill! What's next... staged protests and egging the castle?

10. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

i traded one of those rare colored bunnys from the valentines day thing a few years back for mine, awesome horse that i never seem to ride lmao

11. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

That's what I want next.. either the colored bunny or the vampire imp from some event I missed... :)

12. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

a friend of mine still has 1 or 2 of those rabbits, pm me with an offer and ill pass the info to them, they dont do strats