1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling THE Skara Brae Vendor House

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Idico, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Idico

Idico Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Looking for Paypal offers. This is one of the best vendor houses on the shard. I have not been on much, so I wanted to let someone really use it. It is next to a gate and stable/bank! Just go in Skara gate and you will see it to the left. ICQ me at 86645813. I will only accept verified paypal and will not sell to those I don't trust. Oh, and no, I am not quiting!

[​IMG]

2. Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

bad time to sell vender house. they are not bringin much. for i have seen 2 nice vender trying to be sold.they should have sold for 15mil but high bid was 8 mil. both at yew gate in GZ good luck. but that is a nice spot

3. Idico

Idico Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Ya, this is one of the best on the shard in my opinion. I have owned yew, etc houses on gate. They are great, but this is one that you can live in too with Bank and stable next to it and the gate is super close. If it does not sell, no worries, I keep! Thanks!

4. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

*edit* bid withdrawn

5. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

This is a pic of the house Idico is selling..........

[​IMG]

6. Idico

Idico Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Tardonnay, lol, we wondered how long for a troll from you. Classic, LOL. Ask Shak, he used to own and I think he would agree that it is a money making spot, period. There is GZ a few steps in either direction.

7. Idico

Idico Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Tard O Nay, it is safe for anyone but you little guy! Thanks and keep the bumps going!

8. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

cant actually help you, i had it but i never had vendors up and just resold the house. but revvo was owning it and he was making a good bit of money. i dont think that has much to do with the location but what he stocked. its a nice house for the person having vendors there, about the buyers perspective, there definitely are better ones where you can shop out of a town/from a moongate. but then again with as many stealthers there are around, i dont think that matters too much anymore.

9. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I agree with Shakaja, I dont think the actual location of the house makes it a "money spot" I believe when Revvo owned it he had it stocked well with the in demand items, and created a costumer base..

The customer base followed you for a bit as people are creatures of habit and probably just kept checking that vendor house after it was transfered to you, but as of now you don't stock your vendor and most people probably don't check it..

The customer base would have to be re-established and therefore the vendor house is for the most part much like most other moongate vendors.

10. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

Thats one of my fav stealing spots...:stir:

11. Idico

Idico Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Wow, wonder why KOC are the ones hating here? I think it is funny some KOC thought the house BELOW Yew gate was worth 15 mil and they hating on my house. Mine has a Bank/stable town next to it. I have owned many houses in luna, yew, etc. This has been the best vendor house I have had. No one next to you trying to low ball you or stocking the same items. As it is the sole vendor house, thieves usually do not sit there all day. Lastly, I sold out within several hours on most of my wares. I can't tell you how many people have had stuff stolen from them in YEW or LUNA. No worries. I have had some gold offers, but no NEED to sell. If someone wants, great, if not no worries!

As for the customer base, I could restock it and post here adn it would empty quickly. That is how I have always done it the past few months (no time). All I have to say is Skara Vendors. Try that with Yew vendors or luna vendors. Very few shops are known by the city.

KOC, bump away!

12. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Shhhhhh...la

13. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

dont get me wrong, i didnt say anything about price on neither your or the yew one your talking about. id only rate 2 vendorhouses in yew good, that would be mephs and feyres as you can easily shop there while sitting on the gate. the best vendorhouse is the brit gate one but sadly thats on a deactive account.

and this has nothing to do with hating, but if you name me and say what my opinion of something is, ill either back it up or say that that isnt my opinion.

14. HaHa

HaHa Guest

ill give you 50 for it

15. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

50 pron links?

16. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

That'd be a good deal..

I think Ive only seen like 25 of his over the past two years, you mean he's holding out on me!?

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!