1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Selling these Items Cheap !

Discussion in 'UO Oceania Trade' started by Vantobia, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Vantobia

Vantobia Guest

Hey all, Looking to sell off these items !! 3 different pics showing weapons ,bracelets and rings for sale.

PM me on here if your interested.

All reasonable offers will not be refused ! *** :danceb:

2. von Beck

von Beck Guest

:talktothehand: what a load of junk...

try saying this in your house: "i wish to place a trash barrel"
  3. Vantobia

Vantobia Guest

Yeah true ill admit some items in there are not all that flash, but at least a few might be usefull for somebody.

Still getting a hold on which stats/combinations and values are worth anything. Sorry if this offends you so much. Meh.
  4. Farscape

Farscape Guest

Been away for awhile Vantobia and prob not know most items worn now are either artifcacts runic made ore stolen and have top mods that cannot be matched with normal loot
  5. Vantobia

Vantobia Guest

Yeah I have noticed that Farscape, but many of the arti's etc I see people wearing are not way way better than some of the looted items. And my looted items are far far far cheaper. Just an option.

Thanks for the info though Farscape. Its a strange ol place UO now :)