1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Tons Of Gaman Horns

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by HOLLYWOOD_Siege, Oct 14, 2008.

1. HOLLYWOOD_Siege

HOLLYWOOD_Siege Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

iam selling tons of gaman horn and will get more and more becouse i farm them daily i will sell them for 1.5k per and cheaper in large bulks :)
    Icq 410-052-032

2. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

what are the horns used for?

3. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

as far as i know they are for a quest in heartwood that has you bring gaman horns to a person to get a bag o treasure or something.

4. In order to do the Gaman horn quest you first need 1 map fragment obtained for a Priest of Mondain then you take that to Brool in heartwood. After that you need 20 gaman horns and you take those to Braen also in heartwood. to complete the quest you will need 3 minitaur artifacts from deep within the labarynth and vaoila you get a strong box. These quests are great you get a ton of nice bows and the ocasional nice wep/piece of armour. For siege though it is awesome for throw away pieces and well worth your time

Gaman horns are easy enough to obtain. ie kill lots and lots of gamans
    The map fragments have become much easier to get (jump from gate to gate in the old lands and kill the red healers)
    The minitaur artifacts are easy so long as you have a stealther. they are deep and you will need to avoid Miasma, Rend, Flurry, The orange Phoenix Bird, and a named Drake so staying stealth is key. If you are a mage with stealth its easy as hell. I recomend you either have magery to be able to immediately invis after a reveal (alot of monsters in there so they do passive reveal about 3-4 times a trip) or Ninjitsu and a few smoke bombs

Go light when you are going to the labarynth. most of the artifacts are 10 lbs but the cauldrons are 30 so if its almost all cauldrons on a run you will hit your max weight quite fast. There are 16 that spawn at a time and the respawn time is about 30 minutes so dont bother hanging around after each run. Go in grab em and get out. I recommend hunting gamans and getting map frags in between artifact runs.

5. Get alot of the items first and then its just alot of running from one side of heartwood to the other. Brool is located towards the bottom of the first hall that you enter through and Braen is located all the way to the right directly below the arcanists.

6. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

do these really sell for 1.5k apiece?! And I've been wasting my time on leather....

7. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I'll buy all you got at 1k per

icq at 413 826 426

8. Dobbo

Dobbo Guest

1.1k per icq 448302990

9. Avo

Avo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hey Hollywood, get one ICQ somtime man, i rarely see you anymore!

10. HOLLYWOOD_Siege

HOLLYWOOD_Siege Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sold out for the moment will post when got some in stock :thumbup:

11. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

i have about 900 gaman horns for 1k apiece who needs them?

12. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

i'll buy em, shoot me an icq at 413 826 426