1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Selling: Trammel Large Tower *SCREENSHOT*

Discussion in 'UO Catskills Trade' started by DravenSP, Sep 14, 2008.

1. DravenSP

DravenSP Guest

Very nice placement of Large tower, Screen away from open Ocean and Mining adjacent to the tower. Located east of Brit TRAMMEL. Please post bids here.. Questions will be answered via ICQ 74006555. Looking to sell by end of this week.
  2. Jerimiah

Jerimiah Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    Since I've had little luck finding my 'Perfect' 18 X 18 I'll open the bidding here with 5 Million since nobody else has answered yet.
  3. Bodhi

Bodhi Guest

I like the close access to resources, tree, mountain, water ;) Nice location. Too bad i dont play that shard
  4. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Mar 19, 2003

Any spawn in the area?
  5. DravenSP

DravenSP Guest

I'd be lying if i said there was "no" spawn, but its extremely uncommon. Sometimes ive seen a gypsy camp or an occasional brigand camp. But usually theyre not in range of the tower anyway.