1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Selling Two Homes on Trammel

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Nibblets, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Nibblets

Nibblets Guest

Selling two houses on trammel. One is a 12x17 plot just outside Luna's north gate, last in line next to the mountain range.

The second is a keep placed on the road to Minoc/Vesper, just east of the Yew/Britain/Minoc/Vesper crossroads. There is a rune locked down at the front of the Luna house if you wish to see the keep's location.

There are items leftover in each of the houses, Bods/weapons/jewelry/armor, that will go with the houses. I have no idea what all is in there.

These were gifted to me by a friend who left UO, normally I would just pass them around to guildmates, giving people larger houses etc. But seeing that my guild is now playing WoW, I have no choice but to sell them.

I've never actually sold a house on UO before, normally as I said above I just traded them off to people I knew. But I will be taking bids through pm's on here or on my ICQ 18310418 thru 7pm pst Tuesday 1/27.
  2. Nibblets

Nibblets Guest

Keep is now gone. All that's left is the house outside of luna.
  3. Nibblets

Nibblets Guest

Both houses now sold...thanks to all for smooth transactions.