1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Valentine Hunt Books

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by mdacc#one, Mar 7, 2008.

1. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

there are 2 books, both still retain their original titles. only 5 mil for both books. once locked down at house and set to owner no one can open it and it retains their original titles. Can't be created. I have them on the following shards. Cheap and great displays. Get them now before I run out.

Atlantic
    Catskills
    Baja
    Origin
    sonoma
    Napa Valley
    Lake Austin

2. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

what happens if you open the books?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I think he stated on his vendor during the festival that if you open them they lose the unique title.

4. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

so if u screw up and open the book then there worthless?? [​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah...I just grabbed one bag at the event, so of course I opened the book, to read the list of items we needed to get. I kept it anyway...I know it's genuine, and a neat memento from being at Adida's first event as a Dev.

But yes, it did lose it's title. =/

6. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

ok so after you open the book its no longer rare correct?....just making sure here

7. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

<blockquote><hr>

ok so after you open the book its no longer rare correct?....just making sure here

[/ QUOTE ]

The result of double clicking the book is no differnt than double clicking on an event item fruit or piece of food [​IMG]

8. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

well sure it is lol....you dbl clk food and it disappears, you dbl clk book and its just a regular book lol [​IMG]

9. <blockquote><hr>

well sure it is lol....you dbl clk food and it disappears, you dbl clk book and its just a regular book lol [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your so dam funny Trey. I am back after a bizznizz trip from Sedona and my great review. So who is selling what on Pac and lets get down to bizznizz!!

10. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Your so dam funny Trey. I am back after a bizznizz trip from Sedona and my great review. So who is selling what on Pac and lets get down to bizznizz!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol tyvm [​IMG].....ive got loads of stuff for sale that id bring to pac for ya, hopefully splitting xfers but we can work sumthin out im sure hehe, jus Q me bud