1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Selling Various IDOC Items

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by Adol, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Adol

Adol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hey all, I've decided it's time to try out this mythical Sampire build everyone speaks so highly of, but in order to do so, I need lots of money! So, using Luna as a guide and pricing way under the current prices, I have the following for sale;

3x Verite Runic Hammers - 8.5 million each

1x Agapite Runic Hammer - 6m

5x Golden Runic Hammers - 1.25m each

4x Copper Runic Hammers - 500k each

Shadow Runic Hammers - 20k each

Dull Copper Runic Hammers - 5k each.

Sign of Chaos Shield - 50k

Dragon Statuettes - 25k each

Bracelet Of Health - 300k

Burglar's Bandana - 100k

Arctic Death Dealer - 50k

Boomstick - 75k

7 x Decorative Black Poppies Mutant cross-pollinated plants these, but I'm not sure on price, as they don't seem to be sold often. Suggestions?

2x Grizzled Skull Collections - 50k each

GM Crafted Golems - 30k if I provide the materials, I'll do them for free if not

Leafy Rubble Thing It's one of the fern leaves I believe, from Magincia.

Also.. as an aside, I got a Pet Summoning Ball from an IDOC recently, with 2 charges on it, and the pet name still on; "Sanguine", I believe that was a Greater Dragon I've seen at Navrey Night Eyes, but I don't recall the owner. If anyone knows them and wants it for a keepsake, let me know...

I can be contacted here via PM on Stratics, in game (I'm in General Chat usually) or via ICQ at 309-740-564