1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Vendor House Right Off Trinsic Gate!!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Fanta(Siege), Dec 17, 2008.

1. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

Selling a 7x7 vendor house in a great spot for vendors! Selling decently cheap and really need to get rid of it fast! please respond to this post if you are interested!!!!

Attached Files:

2. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

100k?

3. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

check the pictures i believe it is worth more than that :)

4. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

bah I would get for 100k juz to ak meeb self ash shrine tu Mogluk

5. Ally Oop

Ally Oop Guest

It may be small but think big profits. You can access the vendor from below and wont have to climb the hill to reach it. You sell the right things and make a large profit.

6. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

LOL, that spot has been available on and off for years. Those plots seem like a good vendor location, but here on Siege, they don;'t seem to do as well as on the production shards. The best vendors on Siege are those that are accessable from the guardzones surrounding the gates...la

7. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

500K?

8. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

typo...guess I should have read and looked at the pics first, lol. For some reason, I was thinking the spots right outside of Vesper near the bridge. My bad...please resume the bidding...la

9. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

That is a great benefit, being able to reach the vendors on the houses on the hills from the area of the moongate. I have had a number of disasters at the Trinsic gate trying to shop at vendors that were not far from the gate when measured in a straight line, but because of the terrain, you had to do a lot of navigation to get to them, and then you are a sitting duck, in clear line of sight for spell damage if not melee, and with no easy escape.

On a regular shard I visited a while back on a deco reconnaisance mission, there was an adorable little treehouse near that spot, with vendors on a tiny balcony. It was a great design for a vendor house, and for the surroundings.

-Skylark