1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling very Olde Rare labelled '' Ship Model'' .. [[sold]]

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

2. Guest

Guest Guest

3. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

not too much of a bargain really....this has been on this vendor for over 2 months now=/

[​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

But thats 5 millo ...mine is only 2m ...huh??

And no!!! i needed a to start a new thread as i orginally thought i had a ''server'' ship model but it turns out that i have just a ''very rare old label '' named ship model.

5. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

its only 3m more than urs....its been there 2 months or more....and ur STARTING ur AUCTION at 2m.....meaning ur obviously wanting more than 2m and ur calling it a bargain.....and its most definitely Not a bargain....barely even a good deal at 2m=/ ....IMO of course

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Iam more than happy with anything over 2 m for it for sure....it cost me nothing so + xx m gain is good here....

So u show me one for 5m and yet i offer one for only 2m ...mmm...sits back and reflects on the deal....so thats a 3m saving is it not...im kinda thinking that constitutes 'a bargain' somewere along the natural train line of thought....huh!!

a bargain for sure for some old label collecting lucky punter

7. Kerrik

Kerrik Guest

It's worthless.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

well someone wants it +2m...

9. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm so sick of all of these.

For the last time...

SHIP MODELS AREN'T BLESSED!!!

10. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

aye and my point is that UR NOT SELLING IT FOR 2M!! ur auctioning it at 2m!!......2 mil isnt even that great of a deal....cuz its not that great of an item=/.....just old....not all that rare

11. Guest

Guest Guest

thought we had claified all this b4 ....no it aint a server 'ship model' if it was id want 30m plus....its a rare label 'ship model' jeepers.....muahahhaaaaa

12. Xelious Norwood

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

and Trey is saying its just not worth as much as what you think.
    Its really not that hard to understand.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

im happy with the 2.1m it sold for man....more than happy...thats not that hard to understand either is it??

14. Guest

Guest Guest