1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Weapon Engraving Tool(8th year vet reward)...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Nico-SP, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

post/icq/pm 379247216...

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok I think we get it now. You have lots of things to sell. Could ya perhaps keep it all in one thread?

[​IMG]

3. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

slow down thumbnail. maybe one finds other things and his original selling post is on page 2-3 by now and its alot more senseable to start a new one

4. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

You a mod now?I sell alot of stuff and alot of stuff ppl dont see actually contribute to the in game instead of the forums and you might understand that troll...

But thnx for the free bump tool...

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

But thnx for the free bump

[/ QUOTE ]
    And Puffys quote "his original selling post is on page 2-3 by now"
    That was kinda my point.
    Not everyone reads the forums every day.
    So by adding inventory to your thread you get your own free bumps and your stuff for sale stays on the front page all in one thread.

6. how many times can the engraving tool be used? stupid question i know, but i wanna be sure.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

They are rechargable by players or NPCs.

8. how are they recharble by player or npc?

9. Guest

Guest Guest

The hard part that the tinker who recharges it must also be old enough to use the tool. [​IMG]

I guess 10K per charge though isn't too bad, to pay for an NPC tinker guildmaster to do it, since presumably you will only be engraving weapons for special occasions.

-Skylark

10. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

No your point sucks becuase this was not in my original selling thread and my original post has been bumped too many times and its on like page three or four so what really is your point?

Secondly, if i add stuff to my thread it doesnt bump my thread.I would have to add it in a post.Which most ppl do not read the posts only the actual selling post.So in closing i would have to bump it and its honestly been bumped too much but thnx for the free bump and the trolling is classical but truly was a fail...

11. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It is 100k and blue diamond on trammy shard 300K and blue diamond here or blue diamond and gm tink that is 96 months old. My crafter is on my newbie account only 95 months so I can't recharge them yet.

12. Jeremiah (JSV)

Jeremiah (JSV) Visitor

ill bid 1mil to start it off...

13. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

1.4 mill and its yours...

14. Jeremiah (JSV)

Jeremiah (JSV) Visitor

done. lemme know where and when

15. Jeremiah (JSV)

Jeremiah (JSV) Visitor

Thx Nico....great transaction very smooth...