1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Weapons Selling Weps/Jewelry -Dex10/EP15/SSI10-Greater Magic Ring and more! (Catskills)

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Xavier-Catskills, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Xavier-Catskills

Xavier-Catskills Seasoned Veteran

Taking offers on the following 8 items.
    All items must be paid/picked up on Catskills.

You can post below or icq me if interested.
    Items numbered for reply ease.

ICQ# 684210714

Attached Files:

#1 Xavier-Catskills, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
    MareJadeSky likes this.
  2. Xavier-Catskills

If anyone wants to chime in with what they think a item is valued at, please let me know, Still learning da game. Im hoping #1 gets some attention.

3. Snugybear

Snugybear Sage

well u only need 5ssi on jewlry for max swing on 210stam archer. ill offer 10m on #1

4. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Assuming you have to 50% SSI elsewhere. 10% SSI on such rings is better because when imbued with typical Hci/dci/di/EP your closer to 500 weight and it opens up more suit options.....

Xavier-Catskills likes this.
  5. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

#1 is the most valuable. 10ssi absolutely needed on at least 1 jewel for pvm throwers, and is a nice plus for archers. also nice for swords to swing at max speed.
    Its worth about 120mil. whether or not someone will pay that on cats, not sure.

6. Xavier-Catskills

Awesome info, Im a noob when it comes to "perfect" or near perfect suits, I use whatever works, so that info on SSI was quite helpful.

Smoot likes this.
  7. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

oh and i meant pvp thrower. if 211 stam, you need 55 ssi total, can only get 40 on throwing weapons, but can get 50 on archery.

ssi is also valuable for pvm tho. i make many of my pvm throwers with low stam (150-170) but have 60 ssi total, allowing me to throw at 1.5 speed. not max (1.25) but still fast with lots of other survivabilty mods so dont need max stam.

Also useful for if you want max mana leech, as you can reforge for overcapp mana leech instead of ssi on weapon, but have to make up for it on gear.

8. Metal Head

Metal Head Seasoned Veteran

20m for #1 if on atl ^^

9. Xavier-Catskills

Catskills only ATM Metal Head, if nothing sells , ill see if one of my friends can bring it over to ATL but ill repost later if thats the case. Thank you for your interest.

@Smoot You make me glad im not an imbuer rofl, sounds like allot to consider, but thats how ya get the l33t gear I assume :)

Smoot likes this.