1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Semi-Rare Globes (Chessy)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Padre Dante, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Padre Dante

Padre Dante Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'd like to add some cool rare items to my rune library on Chesapeake - items like globes, maps, runebooks, etc. I'm looking for items in the 1-2m range, and if really cool, maybe even 5-10m.

I already own the recently released "crafted by Where In The World Is Dross?" globe from the Solstice Fair. "[Item] of Exceptional Quality" are ok, but I'm not looking for too many of those, to be honest.

If you have anything available, kindly respond to this thread, or send me a PM. Thanks in advance!

2. Alexander of ATL.

Alexander of ATL. Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

I have double exceptional runebooks on my vendor (Toad Town Goods) for 300k each. Not sure if you want them, but decided to post incase. Good luck :)

3. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

You can keep an eye open for prepatch shipwreck globe, should be around 250k or less. Also another inexpensive ideas can be the tattered map fragments from thanksgiving a couple years ago - 4 different ones. Those should be 250k or under as well.

Good luck and welcome to the forum if you haven't been here before.

#3 Assia Penryn, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  4. Padre Dante

Padre Dante Journeyman

Alexander of ATL - if you can tell me where Toad Town Goods is, I will pay the vendor a visit and check his wares!

Assia Penryn - The prepatch shipwreck globes sound nice. My first guess is that the shipwreck part is in the name (i.e. "Globe Recovered from a Shipwreck"), and not included as a sub-note/property. Is that correct?

Thanks for the replies!

5. Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran

Hey, Its the first vendor house, where the Snake Backpack art is displayed. It is on the front row on the left hand side. Vendor is Wearing the virtuous human epiphany suit. The Blackish-Yellow suit.

6. 4gregu

4gregu Slightly Crazed

Unless I'm mistaken, the OP is looking to buy them on Chesapeake, not Hokuto.

7. Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran

True, i didn't see that. Sorry for the confusion. The books are locatted on Hokuto, didn't see you were buying them on Chessy.

8. 4gregu

4gregu Slightly Crazed

Padre Dante, if you'd like, I can buy some of the runebooks for you and bring them back with me. I will be making the return trip to Chesapeake next week. Just let me know how many you want.