1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by NickyDishes, Jan 30, 2010.

1. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

Guess i need to be female in order to take on semidar with my sampire? Can i hear from anyone that has soloed Semidar or Rikky sucessfully....For some reason the one time i tried semidar it seemed she has a permanent blood oath on...is it because im male?
  2. Capt.E

Capt.E Guest

yes. Male v. Semidar=impossible unless you can poly to another form, vamp and wraith don't work either. Animal and female work.
  3. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Males and Vamp Males cant fight Semidar because of this.
    Anything else, including wraiths, can.

Wraith form vs. Semidar is a heckuva lot easier than Any form vs. Rikktor. (for me at least)
  4. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
  5. I've solo'd Rikktor with my ABC archer. It basically involved lots of running and maintaining at least a 10 tile gap to avoid the firebreath and earthquake attack.
  6. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

May 21, 2008
    What do you find is easier for the Abyss spawn before Semidar arrives? Vampire or Wraith?

7. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 10, 2008
    When I do Rikki or Semi on my Sammy, it is always in Vamp form, up to, and including the champ. My Sammy is a female though. :) If I were Male, I think I might just try wraith form though. :)
  8. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Ugh, the Abyss spawn level 3 is the worst IMO of any spawn tiers. (except maybe Level 3 pestilence)

Level 3 Abyss takes my Vampire+Curse Weapon+Swampy
    Level 4 takes Wraith form with a custom Demon Slayer Bladed staff for the Succubi: Chain 3 AI's and they're down. (probably my favorite of any spawn level)
    ... and a demon slayer radiant scimitar if you get yourself swarmed by both Daemons and Succubi.

Eh, Curse Weapon is more than enough for Semidar. Curse+Vamp+Swampy would be too easy :p