1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sentinel Shield

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by tymbow, Mar 11, 2008.

1. tymbow

tymbow Guest

I had a shield called "Sentinel Shield" drop while slaying lizardmen in Despise. Rarity is 11 - is it worth much?

2. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

It is not a rare. You can get one for few hundred k's

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Not even that...probably less than 50k, and more likely around 25k. I saw one lying in Brit the other day, and no one picked it up lol.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

This shield is part of a set of loot drops that you can get when hunting in the Anti-Virtue dungeons. Try the following link (from UO Guide) for a list of all of the "Virtue Artifacts" that you can get:

http://www.uoguide.com/Artifacts_%28Virtue%29

Good Luck [​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Not even that...probably less than 50k, and more likely around 25k. I saw one lying in Brit the other day, and no one picked it up lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is based on perhaps your shard?

I can't keep them stocked at 100k per.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

This is based on perhaps your shard?

I can't keep them stocked at 100k per.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very possibly. I personally find them valueless, as they are probably the highest percentage drop I receive.

7. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

i have to agree with DVI, 100-250k is a good price range, yet i do see them alot for 25-75k....just depends on ur shard i guess