1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

September theft of the month

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Touzoko, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Please, on any official entries, include screen shots and journal. Thank you!

2. ohmyGED

ohmyGED Visitor

It's funny....I was hoping to see some good steals during my departure for the Summer.....but was rather disappointed when I came back to see not one theft posted. Well, for the thieves that missed me....those that love and hate me....I'm back (and it's only been a week):

Atlantic: Lord Bishop
    Item Stolen: Gladiator's Collar [Replica]

[​IMG]

Atlantic: Ash
    Item Stolen: Robe of Britannia "Ari" [Replica]

[​IMG]

If one isn't enough, might as well get another...

Atlantic: OMGyourFACE
    Item Stolen: Robe of Britannia "Ari" [Replica]

[​IMG]

At least he gives praise when it should be noted....

[​IMG]

(Journal enlarged for your viewing pleasure --- NOTE: Shinobi, you did a hell of a job during the dance off, for the record)

[​IMG]

It's nice to be back.....

-Oblivion

3. Oblivion what shard are you on?

4. ohmyGED

ohmyGED Visitor

The best shard of them all --- Atlantic.

5. Those are some great steals for a shard with insurance... people just weren't paying attention to their items insurance status or is there a change in the system I am unaware of in my hiatus?

6. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

No change in the system, just brains and creativity (some would say, lack of scruples, hehe).

Meantime, you should read some stories on uothief.com. :p

7. ClownL33t

ClownL33t Guest

Lol... he tried to do the same trick to me with the ARI robe, but I was accually smart and hid when it was purchasable and when it came time to steal it back he was unaware I hid by the time he got his reveal up I had already insured it but that didn't stop him from peekin in my pack lol... FAIL =]:dunce: